All accounts are to be registered with SCC and the user will be required to provide accurate and complete information either on behalf of a company or for individuals.
All customers that use SCC are deemed to represent the company that employs them, whether a business or charity, and will be responsible for the payment of funds outstanding to SCC. Individuals are welcome to place an order from SCC; however, if they are not representing a company they will be required to make an upfront payment either by credit card, electronic transfer or cheque. Customers paying by AMEX will incur a 3% fee based on the total of the invoice. Service will not be provided until funds are cleared with SCC or have prior arrangement with SCC management.
All account terms with SCC are strictly 14 days, payable within 14 days of receipt of invoice. A fee of 2% of the total invoice value may be charged for invoices not paid within 14 days of the invoice date.
Orders may be placed by email, phone, fax or through the SCC website at www.sydneycorporatecatering.com.au
Prices do not include GST, except for drinks. Prices may be subject to change. The quoted prices covers presentation or packaging of food.
Delivery between 8 am and 4 pm is free within 10 kilometres of Neutral Bay (including CBD, North Sydney, Ryde, Macquarie Park). Deliveries before 8 am or after 4 pm will incur a $20.00 delivery fee.
Changing an Order
An order confirmation will sent to the client via email from SCC and orders may be amended up to 24 hours prior to event.
If an order is cancelled on the day of delivery, the client will be charged the full amount of the invoice and delivery will proceed as per the original order. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of SCC.
Corporate clients can cancel an order via email within 24 hours of the event and no fee will be incurred, provided the cancellation is made the day before delivery.
Private clients can cancel an order via email or telephone at least 72 hours prior to the event and no fee will be incurred. Cancellations within 72 hours of delivery may be charged a percentage of the total invoice.
If a cancellation prior to the deadline occurs and payment has been made in full, SCC will refund the client within 48 hours of the cancellation via the same method as the original payment.
In the event that an order has not met the clients requirements SCC will need to be informed via email on the day of the delivery. If the situation cannot be rectified and is proven to be the fault of SCC, then SCC will offer a full or partial refund of the invoice according to the circumstances.
Breakages/Loss of Equipment
Any equipment supplied for a client’s use (such as platters/crockery/cutlery) that is broken or lost will be charged at full replacement cost.
1. Personal Information
1.1 Personal Information means all information of whatever kind relating to the Client personal assets (including any profit projections, research, diagrams, plans or other documents whatsoever belonging to the Client), which has an effect of making someone identifiable as an individual and is disclosed by the Client to SCC prior to, at or after the execution of this Deed by SCC and includes:
- Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and other information required for security purposes;
- We may also collect information about your use of our products and services, and any preferences you tell us about.
1.2 However, the personal information we collect, does not include sensitive information such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic backgrounds or sexual preference.
2. Purpose for Collection
2.1 Our purpose for the collection of personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- establishing you as a client and serve your needs under this agreement;
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements;
- achieving any other purpose to which you have given consent;
- assisting our internal administration and operations including, accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing;
3. How we Obtain the Information
3.1 Personal information is generally collected directly from you, when you sign up to become a SCC client.
3.2 We may collect this information over the phone, in person, over the internet, or through emails from you directly or emails through associates.
In consideration of the Client providing SCC with access to certain Personal Information, SCC covenants to the Client that, subject to Clause 5:
- SCC will treat the Personal Information as subject to a duty of confidence and will only use the Personal Information for the purpose of the acting in the clients best interests in relation to their portfolio and personal administration;
- except as is permitted specifically under this Clause, they will not in any other way use the Personal Information without SCC prior written consent (which shall not be unreasonably withheld);
- SCC will only disclose the Personal Information on a need to know basis to the officers, employees and professional
- SCC will not disclose the Personal Information to any person not considered an approved third party, without the prior written consent of the Client;
- SCC will keep a list of all persons to whom any Personal Information is disclosed and will provide a copy of the list to the Client, if requested to do so by the Client.
5. Obligations Not to Apply
The obligations of SCC under this policy shall not apply to any of the Personal Information which:
- SCC (or any of its employees or professional advisers) is (or are) required by statute or law (including the Listing Rules of the Australian Stock Exchange Limited) to disclose, reproduce, use or disseminate, subject to reasonable written prior notice being given to the Company/ Client;
- is in or enters the public domain, otherwise than as a result of a breach by SCC of its duty hereunder or disclosure by any person receiving the Personal Information from SCC.
Your Order hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified the Client against any loss, damage, cost (including legal costs on a solicitor, client or full indemnity basis whichever is the higher) or expense suffered or incurred by the Client directly or SCC or their directors, officers, agents, employees of the Recipient or professional advisers of any of the terms of this Deed.
7. Failure to Enforce Not to Affect Validity
The failure of the Client at any time to enforce any of the provisions of this Deed or any rights in respect hereto or to exercise any election herein provided shall not be a waiver of those provisions, rights or elections or affect the validity of this Deed.